Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way.
To help teams and athletes win, we need a Quality Assurance Engineer who will work with a small cross functional team (PM, Engineers, Designer) to build a quality product. Our QAs think like our users, write automation and deploy code to production. Quality Analysts are involved throughout the entire development process.
You will work alongside a group of engineers, following Scrum, developing the next generation of our product. We work in a Tribes and Squads model and follow Scrum. You would be working as part of the Analysis Tribe, looking at how our users extract insight and value from our products.
We are currently using a BDD solution for our API and UI layer tests that focuses on the Gherkin language, and backed by python and selenium webdriver. Our QA test like our users, write automation, analyse root causes, know the difference between testing and quality and deploy code to production. They are involved throughout the entire development process, frequently pairing with our engineers.
- Technical. Have a technical degree along with a few years experience. You have basic coding experience in Python or other programming languages.
- Naturally Curious. You discover edge scenarios and are constantly digging in to learn more about features and use cases.
- Constantly Learning. You are passionate about learning and are hungry for new ideas.
- User Focused. You think critically about the user experience and are able to relate to our users
- Collaborate. Work with an autonomous squad following scrum methodology.
- Think like a user. Get to know our users through interactions and research.
- Test. Use your customer and system understanding to create and execute test plans.
- Automate. Use your skills to build service and UI layer automation.
- Learn. Learn testing strategies and approaches.
- Ship. Deploy code and new features on a frequent basis.
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. (Hello, unlimited vacation policy!)
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.