Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stats tools for teams around the world, from youth clubs to professional leagues. Our software provides the insight that over 4 million coaches and athletes need to help them win..
You will be part of a cross-functional squad and get the autonomy to decide how you tackle business problems and the design of the solutions. You will also get to have an input into which project you work on next. Your squad will be focussed on how we can build stronger connections between our coaches and their athletes and within their communities.
You will explore sharing and communicating with video to make it easy for coaches to help athletes improve. From building tools that add drawings and effects to video through to sending helpful, context-aware notifications (utilise deep linking) to help teams share their feedback with each other, as part of a suite of tools to help coaches convey their tactics and knowledge.
Our stack is based around .C#/.Net Core on the backend and React/Redux on the front end. In addition if you have experience building mobile products across both iOS and Android that is a huge plus.
- Passionate about mobile engineering and their communities.
- Motivated to explore the unknown because it's the unknown. You don't hesitate to pick up a new language or framework when it's the best tool for the job because you can master it as needed.
- Passionate about your code and take pride in your Stack Overflow reputation, side projects, or open-source contributions.
- Understand that problem solving is a team effort and will help others in our Engineering Team learn and develop.
- Translate real-world problems into elegant code solutions.
- Understand the balancing act between crafting a robust, lasting solution and getting work done.
- Excited to have your work used by real people to solve real problems.
- Believe culture matters more than anything else.
- A team of engineers, designers, marketers, and former athletes who love sports and tech.
- Have a profitable, kick-ass product that is changing coaches’ and athletes’ lives globally.
- Are fans of rapid iteration.
- Are as passionate about winning as the coaches we serve.
- Treat you like an adult. We trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. Use an unlimited amount of annual leave when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. The London Office has a fully stocked kitchen with plenty of snacks, drinks and free lunch every Wednesday.
- Reward you. Bonus and stock options on offer.
- Thrill You. Provide tickets to a sports team of your choice and fund the travel
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.