Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stat tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
Our business development team is focused creating long-term value from customers, markets, and relationships.
- Customers - Finding new ones, and extracting more value from current.
- Markets - Figuring out where our customers live, both geographic (in terms of buying) and demographic (finding ways to reach them).
- Relationships - Building and leveraging relationships on trust and integrity to facilitate opportunities.
As a Business Development Intern at Hudl, you’ll be responsible for helping Hudl’s team drive growth by assisting with market research, data analysis and working on new and current initiatives across the company.
- Assist members of the business development team executing business plans and growth initiatives.
- Analyze potential new or emerging markets for Hudl products across the United States.
- Research impactful potential partners who can bring value to Hudl.
- Become an expert on the mobile product development cycle and how to build business models around SaaS timelines.
- Eager to learn more about financial models, business strategies, SaaS and product development.
- An independent worker and are able to take a project and run with it to completion.
- Polished with your communication skills and are a go-to when asked for feedback or new ideas.
- Not afraid to put your public speaking skills to the test when presenting market research results to stakeholders.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team, with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl.
- Give you fun and challenging projects to work on. We care a lot about making this a rewarding and exciting experience for you.
- Teach you new things and make you part of the team. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices.
- Take over your closet. Interns get free, ultra-soft Hudl t-shirts, plus some swag here and there.
*This internship is available for students with graduation dates between May 2018 and May 2019 with availability to work in Lincoln during the summer as well as the school year.