Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring—we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
Before we get to the details, here are a couple requirements we have for this opportunity:
- You’ll be based in either Lincoln/ Omaha (Nebraska) or London.
- Applicants must be authorized for full-time employment in the U.S or UK.
We’re looking for a Senior Application Security Engineer to join our product team. As our first dedicated security hire, you’ll help shape the future of security at Hudl. You’ll establish standards and policies for security, empowering our team to move quickly, yet securely. You’ll identify and prioritize Hudl’s vulnerabilities and work with the development team to protect against security breaches.
- A leader. You’re self-directed and can set a vision others will be compelled to follow.
- A strong communicator. You can talk through low-level implementation details with engineers and high-level risks with stakeholders.
- Organized. Documentation and knowledge-sharing comes naturally to you.
- A constant learner. You strive not just to learn, but to apply what you’ve learned in your personal and professional life.
- Pragmatic. You can prioritize, clearly express tradeoffs and generate buy-in on a solution that’s best for everyone.
- Set the bar for secure software development standards, providing training, especially to software engineers, and reviewing code as necessary.
- Work with development teams to establish a secure development life-cycle that is consistent across our products and ratchets software security forward by guiding developers towards safe programming practices and routine security testing
- Perform security audits on Hudl’s software, systems and processes, adding automation to increase effectiveness.
- Develop procedures to discover, act on and communicate security events.
- Work with development teams to build and maintain tooling to proactively detect and guard against vulnerabilities.
- Assess, prioritize and effectively communicate the severity of issues to stakeholders.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.