Wyscout help teams make data-driven decisions and reach outcomes more quickly with their current and future talent. Our advanced statistical tools help coaches analyze opponents and prepare for matches, as well as enabling scouts to identify the most promising players globally.
We’re looking for a Product Designer who is able to develop ideas across our product range, understanding with our users and developing new concepts. You will take early sketches on paper, perform user research, create wireframes and prototypes as well as understand cross-functional partner requirements. You will be passionate about developing strategies, based on insights and creating elegant solutions. You will be excited about designing products, that are used by the world’s best football players and teams, helping them to understand data and gather actionable insights.
- Ownership for the product design across the entire product lifecycle in one of our product areas, setting the vision for the user experience.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team to define requirements and develop practical solutions.
- Focus on insights from users, using their needs to guide us to the best solutions while showing best execution practices to ensure impact.
- Work with the design team on developing the UX strategy and make design a natural part in the way we build products.
- Research user behaviours, validate concepts with end-users and turn insights into value -adding features and actionable deliverables.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; from low -fi sketches to pixel-perfect prototypes.
- Work autonomously, taking full ownership of the work done and responsibility for the design choices made.
Ideal Background and Traits
- 2+ years’ experience as a Product Designer or similar role
- Experience creating engaging, easy-to-use web and mobile (iOS, Android) design solutions that address business and user needs.
- Expert in UXD, interaction design, agile development processes and design system
- Bachelor’s degree in design.
- Strong conceptual thinker with the ability to understand user’s needs, motivations and behaviours and translate them into actionable deliverables.
- English speaker with excellent writing and speaking levels.
- Experience or interest in football products for B2B and sports.
- Case history portfolio.
- Enthusiastic and collaborative designer, passionate about solving complex UX challenges.
- Strong presentation skills.