Wyscout help teams make data-driven decisions and reach outcomes more quickly with their current and future talent. Our advanced statistical tools help coaches analyze opponents and prepare for matches, as well as enabling scouts to identify the most promising players globally.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our Wyscout team. Major sports clubs are hungry for data to give them the edge against the competition, with constant time pressure to make sure they get results on game day.
As a product owner, you will be responsible for understanding the needs of our users and internal stakeholders, building a product roadmap to meet those goals. You will work with our cross-functional teams, that follow Scrum to ensure the delivery of these projects.
- Working with our team of engineers, designers, QAs, marketers, sales team and operations specialists to find solutions that solve problems for our users.
- Be part of a high performing team following the Scrum framework.
- Communicate progress and development stages to stakeholders
- Be responsible for the design choices made and how the work is completed.
- Interacting with our customers to understand their objectives and needs in order to conceive and improve our product.
Ideal hard and soft skills
- Some exposure to working as a Product Owner previously.
- Experience working within an agile environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A passion or working experience within football.
- Adaptable, curious, tech-savvy, data-driven and empathetic
- Proven organizational skills
- Able to influence people, working with your team and getting them to buy into your vision for the product.