Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stats tools for teams around the world, from youth clubs to professional leagues. Our software provides the insight that over 4 million coaches and athletes need to help them win..
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join Hudl. You and your team will build and iterate on services to support our internal teams and deliver automated, actionable business insights that help Hudlies better serve our users. We would also look for you to mentor and play a role in developing the team members around you.
- Future: Build automated solutions for handling painful and manual processes burdening our customer success teams (e.g. provisioning and updating customer access to products and features).
- Future: Architect an independent system for storing, managing and reporting on product trials.
- Past: Replace legacy code for allocating video storage hours by building dedicated systems that allow us to manage and regulate storage hour allocations while giving us better insight into the health of entire sports programs.
- Past: Provide insights to company leaders to help guide business decisions by generating interactive reports that gauge the health of subscriptions, broken down by location, sport, and product.
- Thrive in a dynamic problem space where the challenges are varied and the breadth of knowledge is wide.
- You will build positive relationships with co-workers through collaboration and love to both mentor and learn from your peers.
- Can empathize with a variety of other roles on our business team to translate real-world problems into elegant code solutions.
- Hate the idea of being a cog in the machine—you want to own your features from initial user research to maintenance.
- Keep an open mind and get excited by the idea of working with a diverse group of individuals.
- Help continue your growth. We provide the time and money for conferences, classes, books, projects, and more to continue your growth as an engineer. Our managers are coaches we entrust with developing and serving our remarkable talent
- Keep you well-rested. We trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. Use time off when you want and how you want, with your lead ensuring you take at least a healthy minimum. We’ll also offset the cost of vacations with an annual trip to watch a professional Hudl customer’s game and a sabbatical after your fifth year.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans allow you and your family to sleep soundly, and Hudl HQ has four comfortable mother’s rooms each equipped with a sink, refrigerator, microwave, and storage. Hudl also provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.