Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way teams, players and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way.
Our Product Consultancy team work with some of the most high profile sports teams here in LATAM, across a number of sports. Our customers deserve world-class support, so you will be focused on understanding their needs and solving their challenges.
You will spend about half of your time out with the clubs, understanding their performance aspirations, using your Sportscode expertise to show that can be achieved and upskill their video analysts.It could be related to how they are using our products, the infrastructure they have around them or their technical skills. You will be part consultant, part teacher - so problem-solving and effective communication skills are essential. To be effective in this role you will need to have used Sportscode in a professional environment and be comfortable scripting.
Your day to day could include visiting a team to help install hardware for our Hudl Replay product or responding to technical questions about how to best use Sportscode. You will be responsible for helping sports teams use our products to their full capacity and be successful.
- A problem solver. You're a hard worker who loves to solve problems, big and small.
- Naturally social. You love communicating and are confident talking on the phone and sending emails.
- Competitive. You have the drive to push yourself to be the best and enjoy being a part of a smart team where you dominate whatever’s thrown your way.
- Dedicated. You aren't afraid to work a unique schedule, even if a few weekends are thrown into the mix.
- Technical. Strong Sportscode knowledge including scripting.
- Service-minded. You are positive and empathetic in all situations.
- Bi-Lingual. You are able to speak Spanish or Portuguese fluently as well as English.
- Be knowledgeable. You'll know the ins and outs of Sportscode and Hudl and can share your knowledge to help make the user's lives easier.
- Help coaches win. You love working with elite teams and are all about travelling to meet our users and discuss their needs face to face.
- Build relationships. You'll work for a company that values relationships and you want to build genuine connections with people and cringe at scripted, robot-like conversations
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.