Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring—we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
We need an email marketing and analytics intern who’s excited to learn. Our marketing team works at a fast pace and we need someone who isn’t afraid to keep up. This person will help with implementation and best practices for our email campaigns. They will also contribute to our monthly analytics tracking and get hands-on experience with a variety of reporting tools.
- Self-motivated. You’re able to take on a project without too much direction and see it through to the end.
- Eager. You’re ready and willing to learn several new tools and begin using them in your daily workflow.
- Confident. When it comes to decision making, you know how and when to push back on certain details.
- Help with marketing email creation. You’ll learn to use our email marketing tool, Marketo, and work closely with our marketing strategists to build new emails.
- Become an expert in email best practices. You will help analyze email trends reports and provide insights on how we can improve our email marketing techniques.
- Contribute to monthly analytics tracking. You will help measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and produce monthly analytics reports.
- Own full email life-cycle of key market(s). You will own the build, deployment, and optimization of campaigns for one or more of our markets.
- Own your role. As you work through our emails and data, you’ll start to pick up on trends. You’ll be responsible for identifying these trends and presenting your findings to the team.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team, with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Give you what you need. We’re happy to supply the environment and tools for success, so you can focus on learning new and fun skills
- Challenge you. Our internship program is designed to give you a challenging and rewarding experience. You can expect daily lunch and swag perks.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.