Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring—we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
We’re looking for a current student to join our Hudl Brand team as a video content production intern. Our customers are our biggest asset, and they champion our products out in the real-world every day. We’re here to bring their stories to life.
Are you passionate about video content and keeping up with the latest trends on social media? Great. You’ll be responsible for the creation of video content to be used across our social media and in the Hudl platform.
- Creative. New content ideas and strategies are constantly twirling in your mind.
- Experienced with editing and graphics software. Be ready to jump into the Adobe Creative Suite and show us what you’re made of.
- Dedicated to video content creation and distribution. You follow sports media outlets and other content creators to get inspiration.
- A storyteller. This role requires someone that is ready to make a big impact by helping engage customers and prospects with our product.
- Great at time management. You create to-do lists, deliver projects on deadline and regularly communicate your progress to your team.
- Edit video content. You’ll be fully hands-on in the post-production process, editing content for distribution to Hudl prospects across multiple channels.
- Craft Stories. You’ll spend time with our marketing brand team to help showcase tell the stories of our brand and of our product.
- Collaborate with producers and creative leads. Be ready to push yourself and our content to the limits by constantly thinking of new ways to present amateur sports video.
- Work in a fast-paced environment. We like to move fast and constantly improve our processes.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Give you what you need. We’re happy to supply the environment and tools for success so you can focus on learning new skills.
- Challenge you. Our internship program is designed to give you a challenging and rewarding experience—along with daily lunch and swag.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.