Here at Hudl, our goal is to help teams and athletes win! Our product is built on the power of video. We help teams break down that winning play (or that missed tackle), understand how it happened, look at performance data, share videos for feedback and then use it as a coaching tool. Whether it’s with video, data or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way.
You'll join a world-class organization that’s passionate about providing our customers with an amazing experience with our products and keep them coming back for more.
We're looking for a Lead Elite Marketing Manager to look after our business across the APAC, EMEA, LATAM regions, reporting to the Global Elite Marketing Director. You will be responsible for delivering all marketing activity in emerging elite markets for football, basketball, hockey, rugby and a number of other sports / markets.
- Be hands on. As a team player you will thrive on the front lines, collaborating with internal stakeholders to define requirements and be hands on in developing marketing plans, creating materials and delivering account based and inbound campaigns across multiple channels.
- Be a self-starter. You will be comfortable working autonomously and flexible enough to diversify your role when required to get the job done.
- Make informed marketing decisions. You’ll conduct research, establish & track key metrics and use customer data to make smart decisions which drive revenue growth from teams and federations.
- Tell stories. We work with the best teams and leagues and believe our story is best told through our customers’ success.
- Be a marketing guru. You’ll be responsible for managing budgets and delivering marketing strategy at a tactical level.
- Know elite performance. To deliver commercial insight to support our sales activity, you’ll need to understand elite performance, the people who work in it and the processes they use to stay ahead of their competition.
- Promise you’ll love coming to work everyday. We believe culture matters more than anything else.
- Treat you like an adult. We didn’t hire you to babysit you. Only you know when you need a break. Take vacation when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.