Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way teams, players and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way.
Our Product Consultancy team work with some of the most high profile sports teams here in Europe, across a number of sports. Our customers deserve world-class support, so you will be focused on understanding their needs and solving their challenges.
You will work closely with the clubs to help support them in their use of Hudl and Sportscode technology. This is a hands-on, practical role, - so problem-solving and effective communication skills are essential.
Your day to day will include taking ownership of customer enquiries. You will efficiently and effectively handle these queries from customers over the phone and via emails. You will be responsible for helping sports team use our products to their full capacity and be successful.
- A problem solver. You're a hard worker who loves to solve problems, big and small.
- Naturally social. You love communicating and are confident talking on the phone and sending emails.
- Competitive. You have the drive to push yourself to be the best and enjoy being a part of a smart team where you dominate whatever’s thrown your way.
- Dedicated. You aren't afraid to work a unique schedule, even if a few weekends are thrown into the mix.
- Technical. Strong technical background with scripting skills.
- Service-minded. You are positive and empathetic in all situations.
- Bi-Lingual. You are able to speak French or Italian fluently as well as English. It would be a real bonus if you were also able to speak Croatian, Spanish or Greek.
- Be knowledgeable. You'll learn and know the ins and outs of Sportscode and Hudl and can share your knowledge to help make the user's lives easier.
- Help coaches win. You love working with elite teams and understanding and discussing our users needs
- Build relationships. You'll work for a company that values relationships and you want to build genuine connections with people and cringe at scripted, robot-like conversations
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.