Sr. HR Business Partner
Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring—we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
This position exists to help drive the company’s success with its people by deliberately managing our employee experience and being a strategic partner to our business leaders. The role is focused on three main areas:
- Coaching and advising leaders and employees on HR-related policies and procedures.
- Designing and executing HR programs to increase individual, team and company performance.
- Monitoring the culture of the workplace and developing strategies that foster an environment where Hudlies feel respected and valued.
- Experienced. You have a well-rounded HR background and have successfully supported a variety of teams. You understand real-world business problems and can provide world-class service.
- Future-focused. You are focused on the future people-related needs of the business and can help build an actionable plan to help your leaders get there.
- Data-driven. You proactively use data to shape your decision making. You educate, advise and build action plans with business leaders based on it.
- A change maker. You are excited by working on new projects and processes. You don’t just adapt to change, you thrive on it, because you know that any great team is constantly evolving.
- Be a trusted advisor. You will serve as a strategic partner to top leaders across Hudl, advising and coaching them on everything from ER and performance management to engagement and culture.
- Innovate. You’ll design and execute programs and strategies to increase organization, team and individual performance.
- Collaborate. Your reach is far and wide. You’ll get to collaborate with other parts of the People Ops team to align work and deliver seamless service to our employees.
- Move Fast. We're a high-growth company with no shortage of problems to solve and people-related challenges to tackle. You will use your judgment to make quick decisions, then iterate as needed.
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. (Hello, unlimited vacation policy!)
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion