Here at Hudl, our goal is to change the way coaches, players and analysts prepare for matches, make in-game decisions and scout players. Our software and hardware products are used by over 4.5 million players globally, from the world's elite sports teams to an amateur level.
We're excited to bring Volleymetrics, our market leading product in the US, to teams in Europe. You will be based in Barcelona and spend your time working with teams, understanding their current approach to performance analysis and talking about and selling our solutions. You will be passionate and knowledgable about volleyball, with ideally a strong existing network. You will have some experience in sales, so comfortable working in a revenue focused role.
- Experienced. You are an experienced sales professional, ideally been through a sales education or development programme.
- Knowledgable. You understand the performance analysis product space within volleyball.
- Connected. Ideally you have a network across volleyball teams in southern Europe.
- Methodical. Have worked with a CRM like Salesforce and have a disciplined approach to approaching and engaging partners.
- Successful. You build relationships and network naturally.
- Consultative. You take the time to establish relationships and understand your client's ambitions and then look to sell solutions that will suit them.
- Help our clients. Look at how they currently work and show how Hudl can disrupt this with positive outcomes for their teams.
- Learn SportsCode. You’ll become an expert in our video analysis software.
- Work with our elite users across all sports. Develop new accounts/teams, you’ll call on the professionals to show them the benefits of video analytics and our product.
- Develop and implement plans to drive growth in this new market. You’ll identify our target markets and find the best way to reach prospects.
- Build a strong pipeline and close sales.
- Personal Growth. Hudl is scaling quickly, so we are looking for people to grow with us.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want and enjoy our flexible work culture.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
- Reward you. We have a great perks, benefits and rewards package for the team.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.