Here at Hudl, our goal is to change the way coaches, players and analysts prepare for matches, make in-game decisions and stay ahead of their competition. Our video analysis products are used by over 4.5 million players globally, from the world's elite sports teams to an amateur level.
We have an strong presence in the global football market and here in the Germany, currently working with a significant number of the top level teams and national federations. We are looking for an accomplished business developer/ account manager to continue our growth into this market and expand further as we bring out new products.
You will be passionate about football, potentially having been an analyst, played or coached previously. It would also be strongly preferred that you have some knowledge of video analysis products, in a similar role or as a user. You will be comfortable challenging a clients way of thinking and current approaches, confident in the value our market leading solutions can provide.
We have a remote workforce in Germany so there is flexibility on your work location, or you could also be based in Amsterdam.
- Experienced. You are an experienced sales professional, ideally been through a sales education or development programme.
- Knowledgable. You have used Sportscode, Hudl or potentially Wyscout and understand this product space.
- Connected. Ideally you have a network across football teams in Germany.
- Methodical. Have worked with a CRM like Salesforce and have a disciplined approach to approaching and engaging partners.
- Passionate about sport and technology. You can’t wait to bring the best sports software in the world to elite football teams in Germany.
- Successful. You build relationships and network naturally.
- Consultative. You take the time to establish relationships and understand your client's ambitions and then look to sell solutions that will suit them.
- Help our clients. Look at how they currently work and show how Hudl can disrupt this with positive outcomes for their teams.
- Learn SportsCode. You’ll become an expert in our video analysis software.
- Work with our elite users across all sports. Develop new accounts/teams, you’ll call on the professionals to show them the benefits of video analytics and the Sportscode product.
- Develop and implement plans to drive growth in this new market. You’ll identify our target markets and find the best way to reach prospects.
- Build a strong pipeline and close sales.
- Personal Growth. Hudl is scaling quickly, so we are looking for people to grow with us.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want and enjoy our flexible work culture.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
- Reward you. We have a great perks, benefits and rewards package for the team.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.