Here at Hudl, our goal is to change the way teams prepare for matches, make in-game decisions and stay ahead of their competition. Our video analysis products are used by over 4.5 million players globally, from the world's elite sports teams to an amateur level.
We have a strong presence in the global market, currently working with a number of national federations and professional teams across many sports, such as football and basketball. We provide automatic cameras installations for stadiums and training centers, giving teams access to cutting edge insights. We are looking for an accomplished Solutions (Pre-Sales) engineer, to manage cameras installations projects end to end, and drive our growth into capturing solutions for Elite teams in Europe. You will have hardware and software platforms experience, be passionate about football, video capturing and project management. It would also be strongly preferred that you have some knowledge of video analysis products, in a similar role or as a user.
In this role, as part of the Customer Solutions team, you will partner with a team of experienced Account Executives in delivering technical and product support of all game capturing hardware solutions. You will be responsible for owning the technical relationship during a sales cycle.
- Assess video capturing, analysis and performance needs of professional clubs.
- Navigate a customer interaction that is both technical and performance focused with a variety of stakeholders in Elite sport clubs, at any level of responsibilities
- Deliver a product demonstration that highlights customer value while including critical feature capabilities and differentiators
- Speak multiple languages. Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in French, Italian, Spanish and/or Portuguese are an advantage
- Travel 30-40% of the time in South Europe and other countries
- Experienced. You have spent time working with clients, ideally been through engineering education, business programme or have at least 2 yrs of experience in a Hardware/Software or professional pre-sales environment
- Knowledgeable. You have seen or used ATV, Hudl or potentially Sportscode and understand this product space.
- Connected. Ideally, you have a network across Football teams in Southern Europe.
- Methodical. Experience in project management and designing technical mockups / RFP responses / IT Network & infrastructure documents is preferred.
- Passionate about sport and technology. You can’t wait to bring the best sports SW & HW in the world to elite football and basketball teams.
- Successful. You constantly overperform your objectives, build relationships and network naturally.
- Consultative. You take the time to establish relationships and understand your client's ambitions and then look to provide solutions that will suit them.
- Help our clients. Look at how they currently work and show how Hudl can disrupt this with positive outcomes for their teams.
- Learn ATV, Hudl and SportsCode softwares. You’ll become an expert in our video capturing HW products and performance analysis software.
- Work with our elite support, HW Ops and implementation teams. Be the point of contact about camera projects for all teams, to ensure delivery and successful implementation of all products.
- Personal Growth. Hudl is scaling quickly, so we are looking for people to grow with us.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want and enjoy our flexible work culture.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
- Reward you. We have a great perks, benefits and rewards package for the team.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.