Here at Hudl, we want to help every sports team and athlete improve their chances of winning. That's why we build video analytics products that change the way teams, players and analysts prepare for matches, make in-game decisions and stay ahead of their competition. Our products are used by over 4.5 million players globally, from the world’s elite sports teams to an amateur level.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager and you will be responsible for engagement and satisfaction across a group of accounts and ensuring they renew for next season.
You will develop education plans for the accounts, dependent on their needs and analyse the outcomes. You will look at the usage of our products within the team or coaching staff, to see if training is needed. You will hold regular health checks to understand their satisfaction levels and seek out any issues to resolve. You will look for growth opportunities within our accounts, then work with our Business Development team to onboard new services. You will be comfortable working in a target based environment to ensure renewals.
You ideally will be a people person with an analytical streak. You will have an empathetic side that wants to understand and help our users to win, as well as making sure we build long-lasting partnerships.
- Proactive. Seeking out ways to improve how sports teams use our products and perform.
- Driven. You are comfortable working for an organisation that has built a reputation for world-class user support.
- Friendly. It’s easy for you to build rapport over email or phone calls.
- Goal-oriented. You’re motivated by achieving targets and goals.
- Fearless. You don’t shrink away from the tough conversations and will go the extra mile to help a customer.
- An excellent communicator. You’re just as comfortable speaking to 100 coaches as you are to 1 coach. Presentation skills are key in this role.
- Strategically creative. You have exciting ideas on customer engagement and growing accounts.
- Analytical. Comfortable looking through metrics that showcase user behavior and engagement.
- Autonomy. Our teams operate around the globe. We expect you to be able to work under minimum supervision as some of our managers are located overseas
- Beat expectations. Your daily efforts will revolve around connecting with current customers to exceed renewal and upsell expectations in your territory.
- Look for revenue opportunities. You’ll actively find ways to increase current customer revenue.
- Engage current users. To ensure product engagement stays high, you’ll conduct training sessions and health checkups for key accounts.
- Dig into dissatisfaction. You’ll get to the bottom of user issues and fight to keep them with Hudl.
- Focus on numbers. Keeping renewal, conversion and engagement rates high and cancellation rates low will be your number one priority,
- Implement new ideas. You have a vision and can execute on a strategy to ensure our top clients are loving Hudl and wanting more.
- Coordinate with Sales and Customer Success. You will work closely with our Sales Reps and Customer Success team to evaluate client needs, build new processes, coordinate onboarding, and establish a way to monitor health scores.
- Travel. On site-visits when necessary to accommodate client needs and sales.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.