Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and player/coach development tools for teams around the world at every level of competition. Our software provides over 4.3 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win, at every level of competition, from local amateur clubs to the most elite sports organisations in the world. Our customers use our products to capture and analyse video, make real-time game-changing decisions to win games and keep driving Australia forward as a world-leading sporting nation.
At Hudl, our sales team is designed to target three distinct markets: amateur teams, schools/universities and elite sports organisations. You will join us as Junior Account Executive, focused on selling to and building partnerships with schools and amateur teams across Australia. You will be joining a market-leading sports technology company, going through rapid growth and a strong culture.
- Experienced. You have at least 1-2 years’ sales experience in a professional or sport setting – bonus points if you have experience coaching or as an analyst for a sporting team or SaaS sales experience.
- Passionate about technology. You can’t wait to bring the best sports software in the world to our customers.
- Hungry. You want to overachieve and you are not afraid to be creative in your approach to achieving the aggressive targets we set our sales team.
- Successful. You establish rapport and build relationships quickly and naturally.
- Well presented. You are comfortable on the phone, meeting customers in person, at networking events, presenting to individuals or groups.
- Resilient. You can develop a long-term strategy to achieving your goals and overcome setbacks along the way.
- Energetic. You can bring a lot of energy to the role and will hit the ground running from day one
- Learn the entire suite of Hudl Products. You’ll become an expert in the software and be able to effectively communicate the value we bring to our customers.
- Strategise and implement plans to overachieve your targets. You’ll find the best way to reach prospects, attack your market, close deals, overcome challenges, leverage our internal assets and more.
- Build a strong pipeline and close sales. Hitting numbers through a well-structured and strategic approach will ensure your success in the role.
- Build relationships. Every stakeholder matters; both internally and externally. You will build and leverage your connections to ensure value is understood and added at every level of our customers’ organisations.
- Adopt a Challenger Sales mindset. You will challenge your customers and prospects to rethink the value of video analysis where needed and ensure every conversation is an opportunity to develop the sales cycle.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both mums and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
- Coach, develop and support you. Our management team are committed to helping you achieve your career aspirations.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.