Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stat tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win. The most elite sports teams and organizations in the world use our products for capturing and analyzing video.
At Hudl, our sales team is designed to target three distinct markets: competitive teams (high schools and small colleges), club teams, and elite teams (professional leagues, large conferences and national governing bodies). We are looking for an experienced sales person to join the team that sells into the elite market.
- Experienced. You have more than 3 years of sales experience (bonus points if it’s in the sports industry or SaaS).
- A former/current coach or athlete.
- Passionate about technology. You can’t wait to bring the best sports software in the world to elite teams in the USA.
- Driven to exceed challenging goals.
- Successful. You build relationships and network naturally. You’re not afraid to call the decision makers and close a sale. You can present yourself well and you move fast.
- Learn the entire suite of Hudl Products. You’ll become an expert in the software.
- Work with elite teams across all sports. From basketball to football and everything in between, you’ll call on the professionals to show them the benefits of video analytics and the SportsCode product. You’ll get to meet face to face with some of the top sports teams in the USA.
- Strategize and implement plans to break into your targets. You’ll find the best way to reach prospects.
- Build a strong pipeline and close sales.
- Develop your clients. You will help elite sports teams get better by reaching all of the teams and coaches involved.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.