Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
At Hudl, our Inside Sales Specialists focus on building business for the U.S. high school or small college market. Your goal will be to show the value of Hudl and ensure the top teams and players use our products in your territory. When hiring for this team, we continually seek these top three characteristics when looking for new talent:
- Competitive. You love to see your name at the top of the leaderboard and expect the best from yourself.
- Organized. Your week is planned in advance, mapping out your days with the leads you’re going to contact.
- Self-motivated. You aren’t afraid to take initiative and treat your territory like your own business.
This role is based out of Hudl HQ, in Lincoln, Nebraska, and works with coaches in specific territories across the U.S. and Canada. Hudl is focused on capturing and bringing value to every moment in sports — and this can only happen when we have Inside Sales Specialists who both deeply know the value video analysis provides to teams and athletes and can effectively communicate this with coaches.
Sound good so far? Here’s what else this opportunity entails.
- Experienced. You have a successful sales background (bonus if it’s in the sports industry or SaaS).
- Motivated. You take initiative and drive your own success. You approach each day with high energy and push yourself to maximize every minute.
- Passionate about sports and technology. You can’t wait to bring the best sports software in the world to teams.
- Resilient. Finding new ways to present the value of our products energizes you.
- Learn Sportscode and Hudl solutions. You’ll passionately promote these products and have the belief to sell their benefits.
- Work with coaches, athletic and club directors. You will help players and teams get better by contacting potential Hudl users via phone, email and product demos.
- Strategize and implement plans to expand into a market. You’ll help identify the best way to reach prospects within your territory, focusing on producing new revenue.
- Build a strong pipeline and close sales. You’ll maintain focus on a balanced pipeline and metrics to be successful. The more calls you make, the more sales you make.
- Embrace the Challenger Sales Model. You’ve read the book cover to cover and live by its principles.
- Collaborate. As part of a smart team working in a competitive environment, you’ll learn from your peers to help Hudl dominate. Weekly meetings with your manager as well as training conducted by our sales enablement team will ensure you are on the right track to reach your annual quota.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.