Huddle01 is building the 1st decentralized real-time communication network. Our current suite of developer-friendly SDK enables live audio/video experiences on the web or mobile app with just a quick plug-in. Huddle01 also offers an app to work, meet, or hangout; that powers wallet-to-wallet audio/video communication with additional features like token-gating, multi-streaming, decentralized storage, and more coming soon.
We’re backed by some of the leading VCs in the crypto space including Hivemind, Superscrypt, LongHash Ventures, Consenys, Protocol Labs, and angel investors Sandeep Nailwal, Balaji Srinivasan, and Juan Benet. We’re a small, rapidly growing passionate team that has been working together for about three years.
About the Role:
Huddle01 is seeking a talented and experienced Unity Software Engineer to join our team. As a Unity Software Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the Huddle01’s Unity SDK.
- Drive design and implementation of Huddle01s' Unity SDKs
- Articulate complex architecture problems, drive engineering excellence and collaborate with a cross-functional team.
- Help maintain a first-class developer onboarding experience - including writing documentation and sample apps
- Speak with fellow developers - our community - to identify and prfioritize features that will help achieve our goals of gold-standard audio-video conferencing in a few lines of code
- Work with development teams to ensure that code is properly instrumented for monitoring and logging.
- Troubleshoot and resolve SDK issues as they arise.
What will make you stand out:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of Unity, WebGL, websockets, webRTC and similar technologies.
- Experience with Unity, C#, WebGK, and typescript.
- Experience with video conferencing, Sockets, WebRTC concepts, and Real time will be a huge plus.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forums.