Founded in 2020, by Ayush Ranjan and Susmit Lavania - Huddle01 is on a mission to democratize digital connectivity by building the 1st DePIN for RTC(real-time communication), focused on data privacy, quality and community-driven scalability.
The sustainable and efficient economic models behind this people-powered communication network will allow anyone & everyone with relevant capabilities to run and operate a Huddle01 Node and be the provider of minutes in our Network and get incentivized for the same. While apps, leveraging or built on top of our infrastructure, will consume the minutes provided by these Node operators.
Till date, Huddle01 has raised $5.1M and its vision is backed by some of the leading funds including HiveMind, M31 Capital, Superscrypt, Protocol Labs, and angels like Balaji Srinivasan, Juan Benet, Sandeep Nailwal, and Dan Romero.
About the Role:
Your job as a Marketing Associate is to support the Marketing team in maintaining, optimizing, and implementing a set of marketing strategies along with ensuring high data quality & accessibility. You will also be responsible for assisting the Marketing team in analysis, planning and strategy.
- Manage our Marketing material distribution to help the team execute, track, and optimize on a wide range of marketing campaigns, including blogs, campaigns, webinars, advertising, and events.
- Build, test, deploy, and optimize processes across all stages of the marketing funnel.
- Automate and improve data quality and data management initiatives, including segmentation, & list management.
- Support the marketing team on product launches and field marketing initiatives.
- Partner with the Sales Development team on building and managing Target Account Lists for their Outbound activities.
- Be on the lookout for the best tools and platforms in the market which would help the company in streamlining their Sales and Marketing processes.
What will make you stand out:
- 2+ years of experience as a Marketing Operations/Associate or a similar role
- A good understanding of the crypto space
- Experience with reporting and analytics
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- A solid understanding of CRM and Marketing automation platforms
- Experience working in a fast paced Startup environment