EMEA Intern, Employer Brand (Ireland or Germany)
People Operations Team
HubSpot is looking for an enthusiastic content creator to join our Employer Brand team in EMEA as an intern. The Employer Brand team is responsible for building awareness for HubSpot as a great place to work and attracting top talent globally. In this role, you would specifically help drive top talent to HubSpot in EMEA through several different content avenues, including HubSpot Life social media channels, events, video, and written content, and more. This role is part of HubSpot’s People Operations department, and reports to the EMEA Employer Brand Program Manager.
This is a six-month, full-time, remote OR office position from January-June 2022.
The opportunity: As an Intern on the Employer Brand team, you’ll be responsible for conducting a range of brand marketing plays and conducting candidate research to come up with new strategies and campaigns that help differentiate HubSpot as an employer of choice with candidates across Europe. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from different teams and leaders across HubSpot, build skills in marketing, project management, and content creation, and use your creativity to help push our brand forward.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Learn about the recruiting and talent brand landscape in Europe and at a global level.
- Conduct market research with HubSpot employees in different regions and markets with the aim of creating a strategy to attract top talent in different regions across Europe.
- Build out and scale a content library of localized employee content based on your research.
- Assist and support the Employer Brand team with recruitment events or event sponsorships.
- Own, manage and help to scale HubSpot’s employee video content creation tool, iCIMS Video Studio, to tell meaningful employee stories.
- Create a new content series that will live on HubSpot’s careers blog, and publish 5 blog posts that showcase what it’s like to work at or experience our culture at HubSpot in EMEA.
- Create content to help Recruitment attract and engage with talent - think infographics or fact sheets designed with Canva.
- Work with the HubSpot Life Social Media Manager on creating a social series that will focus on amplifying HubSpot’s diversity, inclusion, and belonging programming in EMEA.
We’re looking for someone who has/are:
- A passion for storytelling, marketing, content creation, or a desire to learn more about employer branding and recruitment marketing.
- Experience in content creation or event management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A creative thinker, who can easily brainstorm and come up with innovative ideas.
- A passion for organization and paying attention to the details.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects using different skills simultaneously.
- A people person who enjoys building relationships across teams and backgrounds.
- A self-starter who doesn’t wait for assignments, but rather dives in head first and is comfortable with just ‘figuring it out’.
- In your penultimate year in a business, marketing, or a similar third-level degree.
- Ability to work full-time (remotely), 40 hours/week from January-June 2022.