HubSpot France SAS is currently looking for a Sales intern to take care of sourcing new strategic accounts and profiling decision makers within those accounts, cleaning and enriching the current data within both internal and external sources, providing the sales team with sales intelligence on accounts.
The internship consists of working closely with a team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) and Account Executives (AEs) to research new accounts, identify specific personas, confirm contact information, enrich our current data and find recent relevant information about companies.
For students and upcoming graduates interested in building a promising career in sales, this internship will provide significant opportunities to gain valuable experience and career development skills. You’ll also receive first-hand experience learning and using the HubSpot CRM platform, which provides customer relationship management service as well as a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work full-time (approximately 35 hours per week) remotely while also meeting performance expectations
- Interest in learning about the CRM industry
- Must be currently enrolled as a student and in capacity to sign an official French internship agreement
Desired qualifications and skills
- Working toward a Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in a sales-related field (Bac+2/Bac +3 and more)
- Is interested in learning more about distributed data management systems and related applications
- French & English speaking skills