Are you looking to launch your career in sales or customer success? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
The mission of the "Inbound Success Coach" is to provide prospects the most immediate and high quality first interaction with HubSpot in order to drive great customers.
In this role, you will be the true embodiment of Inbound! On a day-to-day basis, you will handle:
- Navigate a high volume of sales inquiries and/or proactively reach out to prospects
- Conduct pre-qualification of prospects for the HubSpot sales process
- Set up appointments with the appropriate sales team members
- Navigate a high volume of HubSpot software customer and user inquiries
- Identify and deliver best next steps or resources to assist customers and users
- Collaborate cross-functionally within HubSpot to improve experience for HubSpotters and HubSpot customers/users alike
We’re looking for people who have:
- Fluency in German and English
- Desire and commitment to be in sales
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Initiative to find the resources needed to be successful in this role
- HEART (check out our Culture Code)
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.