As a Customer Support Specialist you will provide a helping hand to our Customers who are growing their business on both weekdays and weekends.
Our Support team quickly adapts to customer needs to deliver a human and consultative support experience through creative problem-solving and a thorough knowledge of how HubSpot works.
In this role you’ll work with customers from across the world, covering key hours during weekdays and most importantly, weekends.
This is a full time position that will require a commitment to work on both Saturday and Sunday, starting after 3 months on the job. You’ll have flexibility with the weekdays you work, for example you could work Saturday to Wednesday, or Wednesday to Sunday.
Check out the Video below to learn more about the role from existing Customer Support Specialists at HubSpot APAC:
- Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4GfqGt2ufk
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Experience flexibility and autonomy by choosing which week days to work, while supporting Saturday-Sunday. This also means you can choose to work from home or come into the office on the weekend
- Develop deep knowledge of the HubSpot software
- Partner with our customers to effectively resolve issues through phone, email and chat.
- Answer how-to questions and help customers navigate a variety of tools within HubSpot
- Diagnose software issues and engage with our product and engineering teams using established processes
- Provide support & guidance to marketers, salespeople, and service professionals across our customer base that use the HubSpot software
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and grow their business
- Collaborate with internal teams such as account managers or sales teams, and identify opportunities for existing customers to use more of our platform or services
- Show composure, resilience, and flexibility as customer needs evolve and case volume changes.
We are looking for people who:
- Find creative problem solving fulfilling & challenging
- Are self-motivated & eager to learn
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs
- Passionate about working with customers and finding solutions that make their goals possible
- Outstanding communicator, articulate, fluid conversationalist
- Interested in building technical skills and learning about HTML, CSS, APIs and more
In exchange for your input you can expect to receive:
- Full flexibility to work from home, or work from the office
- HubSpot culture is driven by a shared passion for our mission and metrics. It is a culture of amazing, growth-minded people whose values include using good judgment and solving for the customer. Employees who work at HubSpot have HEART: Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable, Transparent.
- Unlimited Time Off policy and flexible work arrangements
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage
- HubSpot equity and access to Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Comprehensive New Hire Onboarding & Training Program
- Training (Tuition) Reimbursement
- Free Books Program
- Primary Caregiver Leave for a minimum of 16 weeks and Secondary Caregiver Leave for 6 weeks
- Five Year Sabbatical
- Annual Fitness Reimbursement