As an intern, you will be responsible for setting up the operational side of our acquisition campaigns for HubSpot France. In this role, you will join the French branch of our international EMEA team, which is working across three locations: France, the United Kingdom, and Germany.
If you aren’t afraid of a challenge and love to write short copy, we’d love to help you make an impact. We believe that the best way to learn is by doing, and therefore, you’ll have the chance to develop and run on your own high impact marketing plays as an individual contributor. This internship is a serious learning experience on the ins-and-outs of a high-growth company.
Here’s what you will be working on:
Together with your team, you will be responsible for:
- Campaign Management: creating, implementing, analysing, and optimising multi-channel marketing campaigns to achieve lead generation goals
- Conversion Rate Optimization: Help to convert our traffic into business leads by creating Call-To-Actions (CTAs), building landing pages and conversion paths
- Creative copywriting: learn about our tone of voice and brand behaviors and create compelling copy for our brand marketing campaigns and social media
Curious if you're a fit?
Here are some of the skill sets that we are looking for:
- Marketing excites you and you want to learn more.
- You can project manage like a pro.
- You've researched inbound marketing on your own, and you get it.
- You're analytical and have a thing for numbers.
- You love to write
- You are detail-oriented and quadruple check your work.
- You are a do-er who loves fast-paced environments.
- Thoughtfully written CV including links to your social media (LinkedIn) presence
- Full-time availability only (40 hours/week), minimum of 3 months
- Fluency in French and English