As an intern, you will be responsible for driving lead generation for HubSpot Germany. In this role, you will join the German branch of our international EMEA team, which is working across three locations: Germany, the United Kingdom, and France.
If you aren’t afraid of a challenge, we’d love to help you make an impact. We believe that the best way to learn is by doing, and therefore, you’ll have the chance to develop and run your own marketing projects as an individual contributor. This internship is a serious learning experience on the ins-and-outs of a high-growth company.
Here’s what you will be working on:
Together with your team, you will be responsible for:
- Conversion Rate Optimization: Help to convert our blog traffic into business leads by creating Call-To-Actions (CTAs), building landing pages and a CTA inventory
- Campaign Management: creating, implementing, analysing, and optimising multi-channel marketing campaigns to achieve lead generation goals
- Editorial Blog Management: Support our marketing, sales and service blogs’ growth through content management activities
Curious if you're a fit?
Here are some of the skill sets that we are looking for:
- Marketing excites you and you want to learn more.
- You can project manage like a pro.
- You've researched inbound marketing on your own, and you get it.
- You're analytical and have a thing for numbers.
- You're ambitious and you work hard.
- You are detail-oriented and quadruple check your work.
- You are a do-er who loves fast-paced environments.
- Thoughtfully written CV including links to your social media (LinkedIn) presence
- Full-time availability only (40 hours/week) at a minimum of 3 months
- Fluency in German and English