As an intern, you will join the EMEA marketing team responsible for driving brand awareness and outstanding content marketing experiences. You’ll focus on our audiences in the United Kingdom, Germany, and France. In addition, collaborative projects are taking place with the teams in Japan, Latin America, and other regions.
If you are looking for a challenge, we’d love to help you make an impact. We believe that the best way to learn is by doing, and therefore, you’ll have the chance to develop and run your own marketing projects as an individual contributor. This internship is a serious learning experience on the ins and outs of a high-growth tech company.
Here’s what you will be working on:
Together with your team, you will be responsible for:
- The success of CX Spotlight, HubSpot’s annual customer experience conference dedicated to female leaders in marketing, sales, and customer service.
- Long-term brand-building initiatives and short-term awareness campaigns.
- Multi-media production: Supporting our podcasting, social media, and more efforts.
- Experimentation: Evaluating new awareness opportunities and testing new brand building formats.
- Co-marketing: Increasing awareness through strategic partnerships.
- Influencer Marketing initiatives
- Campaign Management: Creating, implementing, analysing, and optimising multi-channel marketing campaigns to achieve awareness goals.
Curious if you're a fit?
Here are some of the skill sets that we are looking for:
- You are obsessed with customer centricity.
- You love content marketing and social media marketing.
- You’re ambitious and want to create best-in-class B2B marketing experiences.
- You can manage projects like a pro.
- You're analytical and numbers help you optimize your strategy.
- You are detail-oriented and quadruple check your work.
- You are a do-er who loves fast-paced environments.
- Full professional proficiency in English, preferably French and/or Germany in addition.
- A link to your LinkedIn profile and a downloaded version of it submitted in PDF format.
- Links to your social media profiles.
- Links to writing samples and blog (or even any relevant college project work).