What you’ll be a part of:
DCG is a multi-billion dollar global enterprise that builds, buys, and invests in leading blockchain and digital asset companies all over the world. Founded in 2015 by CEO Barry Silbert, the company’s mission is to accelerate the development of a better financial system through the development of digital assets and blockchain technology. Today, DCG sits at the epicenter of the fintech industry, backing more than 150 companies in 35 countries.
In addition to its investment portfolio, DCG is the parent company of Genesis (a global digital asset prime brokerage), Grayscale Investments (the largest digital currency asset manager), CoinDesk (the leading media and events company in the digital asset space), Foundry (a digital asset mining and staking company), and Luno (a Bitcoin and Digital Asset Exchange).
We passionately believe bitcoin and blockchain technology will drive global economic and social change. Our unique model enables us to deploy our resources to build the bitcoin and blockchain ecosystem over the long term. Join us and be part of the team that is transforming the future of finance.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Serving as our resident expert content creator, developing company voice & editorial guide and establishing messaging & tone
- Architecting a comprehensive communications strategy with associated content for the entire “customer journey”, including the design and development of a member portal and onboarding process
- Developing a deep understanding of our market, our customers and our products, in order to design and create written and experiential content that educates and delights
- Develop a rich content/editorial calendar - blog posts, whitepapers, playbooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Create information gathering processes for assessing and organizing the data and inputs required for the development of digital workflows and user experiences
What you'll bring:
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience in content generation and/or client communications, ideally at a financial services company or technology start up
- Experience implementing creative stakeholder engagement strategies
- Ability to make reasoned decisions in the face of uncertainty or imperfect data
- Aptitude to quickly come up to speed on new technology concepts and passion to evangelize a disruptive new solution
- Ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously and relish the hustle
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and proactive
What we offer:
- Inspiring colleagues and an invigorating startup environment
- Competitive base salary, bonus and incentive compensation
- Company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Life insurance, short-term & long-term disability coverage
- 401K plan
- Pre-tax transit and parking program and flexible spending programs for medical and dependent care
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Brand new water-front office opening later this year with world-class perks and amenities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.