What you’ll be a part of:
DCG is a multi-billion dollar global enterprise that builds, buys, and invests in leading blockchain and digital asset companies all over the world. Founded in 2015 by CEO Barry Silbert, the company’s mission is to accelerate the development of a better financial system through the development of digital assets and blockchain technology. Today, DCG sits at the epicenter of the fintech industry, backing more than 150 companies in 35 countries.
In addition to its investment portfolio, DCG is the parent company of Genesis (a global digital asset prime brokerage), Grayscale Investments (the largest digital currency asset manager), CoinDesk (the leading media and events company in the digital asset space), Foundry (a digital asset mining and staking company), and Luno (a Bitcoin and Digital Asset Exchange).
We passionately believe bitcoin and blockchain technology will drive global economic and social change. Our unique model enables us to deploy our resources to build the bitcoin and blockchain ecosystem over the long term. Join us and be part of the team that is transforming the future of finance.
What is the role?
We are currently hiring for a Senior Private Client Insurance Advisor to work within Digital Currency Group's newest subsidiary. The new subsidiary remains in stealth mode, but will be working with the world’s leading crypto, blockchain, and DeFi entrepreneurs and investors.
In this role, you will manage product offerings to private clients, analyze nuanced exposures typical to private clients, consult on complex insurance based solutions for high net worth individuals, manage communication with third party brokers and insurance carriers, and assist the head of risk management with internal insurance solutions.
What you have to achieve
- At the end of your first month you will have a complete understanding of the products, services and solutions that we offer to our client base.
- At the end of your third month you will be managing all client based product subscription, broker relationships, and leading the consultation and advisory services to our private client base.
- At the end of your sixth month you will be managing our internal insurance advisory services, assisting with product development with Head of Manage Risk team, and interacting closely with the leaders of the Decentralized Finance sector.
What we expect
Expertise in High Net Worth Private Client Insurance Solutions
- 5 years of experience working in Private Client Insurance Solutions
- Significant client facing experience in a Private Client setting
- Significant understanding and expertise in delivering insurance backed solutions to specific exposures faced by high net worth clients.
Solving problems, together
- You have a full understanding of solutions in the market to address high net worth private client exposures, and you are ready to innovate and create new products where the need exists.
- You are respected by the global underwriting community and you are not afraid to push underwriters for results.
- You advocate strongly for your clients and they trust you to do what is needed.
- You are a proven collaborator and communicator; you know how to listen and work well with experts across disciplines.
- You know how to admit what you don’t know, and how to ask the right people for help.
- You thrive working in complex environments with many internal and external stakeholders.
- You take privacy and security seriously, and always consider them when developing solutions.
Excited to build from scratch
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- A self-starter who proactively builds and solves problems
- Deeply knowledgeable in your field and excited to create innovative solutions to new sector exposures.
What we offer:
- Inspiring colleagues and an invigorating startup environment
- Competitive base salary, bonus and incentive compensation
- Company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Life insurance, short-term & long-term disability coverage
- 401K plan
- Pre-tax transit and parking program and flexible spending programs for medical and dependent care
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Brand new water-front office opening later this year with world-class perks and amenities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.