What you’ll be a part of:
DCG is a multi-billion dollar global enterprise that builds, buys, and invests in leading blockchain and digital asset companies all over the world. Founded in 2015 by CEO Barry Silbert, the company’s mission is to accelerate the development of a better financial system through the development of digital assets and blockchain technology. Today, DCG sits at the epicenter of the fintech industry, backing more than 150 companies in 35 countries.
In addition to its investment portfolio, DCG is the parent company of Genesis (a global digital asset prime brokerage), Grayscale Investments (the largest digital currency asset manager), CoinDesk (the leading media and events company in the digital asset space), Foundry (a digital asset mining and staking company), and Luno (a Bitcoin and Digital Asset Exchange).
We passionately believe bitcoin and blockchain technology will drive global economic and social change. Our unique model enables us to deploy our resources to build the bitcoin and blockchain ecosystem over the long term. Join us and be part of the team that is transforming the future of finance.
What is the role?
We are currently hiring for a Membership Experience Analyst to work within Digital Currency Group's newest subsidiary. The new subsidiary remains in stealth mode, but will be working with the world’s leading crypto, blockchain, and DeFi entrepreneurs and investors. You will be a founding employee of the team that works with our members to investigate problems and provide solutions, project manage the delivery of services, and ensure a delightful experience.
This role provides an opportunity for you to work cross-functionally across all functions at this new subsidiary.
What you will be responsible for:
- Creating an inviting and delightful experience for our membership base across multiple communication channels.
- Fostering a white-glove service environment for our members, ensuring that their requests and/or questions are rapidly resolved
- Educating members on the offerings and services of the organization
- Understand member needs and collaborate across the organization to drive the development of new products and services.
- Hosting unique member programming and events
- Contributing to the creation of custom content
- Leveraging and updating our internal CRM with relevant information from customer interactions
What we expect:
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience
- Ability to make reasoned decisions in the face of uncertainty
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to deliver messages clearly and succinctly
- Skill for developing relationships and cultivating trust with customers
- Passion for creating delightful, expert conversations with our customer base
- Experience interfacing and communicating with sophisticated clients
- A highly organized, detail-oriented and proactive work style
Location: This is a remote position from Hawaii.
What we offer:
- Inspiring colleagues and an invigorating startup environment
- Competitive base salary, bonus and incentive compensation
- Company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Life insurance, short-term & long-term disability coverage
- 401K plan
- Pre-tax transit and parking program and flexible spending programs for medical and dependent care
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Brand new water-front office opening later this year with world-class perks and amenities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.