What you’ll be a part of:
DCG is a multi-billion dollar global enterprise that builds, buys, and invests in leading blockchain and digital asset companies all over the world. Founded in 2015 by CEO Barry Silbert, the company’s mission is to accelerate the development of a better financial system through the development of digital assets and blockchain technology. Today, DCG sits at the epicenter of the fintech industry, backing more than 150 companies in 35 countries.
In addition to its investment portfolio, DCG is the parent company of Genesis (a global digital asset prime brokerage), Grayscale Investments (the largest digital currency asset manager), CoinDesk (the leading media and events company in the digital asset space), Foundry (a digital asset mining and staking company), and Luno (a Bitcoin and Digital Asset Exchange).
We passionately believe bitcoin and blockchain technology will drive global economic and social change. Our unique model enables us to deploy our resources to build the bitcoin and blockchain ecosystem over the long term. Join us and be part of the team that is transforming the future of finance.
What is the role?
We are currently hiring for a Product Manager to work within Digital Currency Group's newest subsidiary. The new subsidiary remains in stealth mode, but will be working with the world’s leading crypto, blockchain, and DeFi entrepreneurs and investors.
As a part of the technology team, you will work with a group of talented individuals to create our innovative member platform.
In this role you will be involved in the full development life cycle of our platform, from gathering and mapping requirements, designing user workflows, vetting potential technology solutions, and configuring our technology and process in partnership with our external and internal development teams. From conceptual design to deployment your role will be key in bringing all individuals together to achieve the successful deployment of our platform and subsequent enhancements.
What you will be responsible for:
- Work across teams to manage the entire life-cycle from concept to completion for projects.
- Gather/analyze/document technical requirements leading to the development of a business solution or technical capabilities.
- Ability to create, discuss and present design workflows and documents and facilitate decisions.
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using iterative design techniques including interviews, usability testing and requirements discovery.
- Iterate on designs based on user feedback, user research, technology constrains and market dynamics.
- Support the successful delivery of functionality and initiatives.
- Collaborate with team members and third-party partners to resolve issues and ensure solutions are viable and consistent.
- Develop and roll-out training plans to increase adoption of new functionality and new technology implementations.
What we expect:
- Experience: 2+ years
- Bachelor degree in the field of computer science, business, finance, management information services with experience in technology.
- Exceptional analytics, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with agile project management methodologies.
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders to drive project prioritization.
- Self-starting, entrepreneurial attitude willing to work through all obstacles to accomplish tasks.
- Experience working in team-oriented, collaborative environment.
What is a plus:
- Experience in Data Visualization (i.e. Tableau).
- Experience with low and no code platforms (i.e. Unqork).
- Experience with Client Relationship Management Systems (i.e. Hubspot, Salesforce).
- Experience with design and workflow tools (i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Figma, Lucidchart).
What we offer:
- Inspiring colleagues and an invigorating startup environment
- Competitive base salary, bonus and incentive compensation
- Company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Life insurance, short-term & long-term disability coverage
- 401K plan
- Pre-tax transit and parking program and flexible spending programs for medical and dependent care
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Brand new water-front office opening later this year with world-class perks and amenities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.