Who Are We?
At HoYoverse, we are committed to creating immersive virtual world experiences for players around the world. In addition to game products such as Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact 3rd, Tears of Themis, and Honkai: Star Rail, HoYoverse also launched the dynamic desktop software N0va Desktop, the community product HoYoLAB, and created a variety of products such as animations, comics, music, novels, and merchandise around our original creative concept.
Adhering to our mission of Tech Otakus Save the World, we have always been committed to technology research and development, exploring cutting-edge technologies, and have accumulated leading technical capabilities in cartoon rendering, artificial intelligence, cloud gaming technology, and other fields.
HoYoverse is actively engaged in globalization, with offices in Singapore, Montreal, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Seoul, and other areas.
What You Will Do:
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist (12 Month Contract) with expertise in HR Analytics. This individual will collaborate closely with our Talent Acquisition Team to create top-notch recruitment processes and protocols tailored to specific regions. Ideally, we are looking for the person in this role to work hybrid in our Santa Monica office.
- Partner closely with key stakeholders (i.e. Senior Leadership, Talent Acquisition, HRBP) to understand business challenges and develop appropriate analytics solutions to address them.
- Identify key HR and people metrics that are aligned to company’s organizational objectives.
- Design and develop comprehensive reporting, metrics and dashboards that provide timely and meaningful insights to enable more data-driven decision making by management.
- Ensure the integrity of data used for analysis by processing, cleaning and verifying them.
- Implement automation wherever possible to streamline the process, minimizing the need for manual intervention.
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Team to identify and propose potential enhancements to current reporting systems and tools as they undergo improvements and upgrades.
- Develop and maintain Recruiter's process handbooks and training related materials.
- Conduct research on industry benchmarks, perform analyses and identify improvement opportunities to our recruiting practices and processes.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics, Human Resources Management, Data Science, Information Systems, Statistics, or any other relevant fields.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in people analytics or HR data analysis is required; global experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI).
- Strong hands-on technical skills in data analysis or other storage/modelling technologies (e.g. Python, R, SAS) and database development tools (e.g. SQL, Hadoop); ability to create dashboards and reporting by themselves
- Experience with Greenhouse system is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Demonstrated understanding of recruiting operating procedures and practices, guidelines, HR technology and tools.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and achieve outcomes within well-defined deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information while exercising discretion.
You Will Stand Out If You:
- Have familiarity with the gaming industry.
- Are an experienced gamer and anime enthusiast, or on the pulse of tech and entertainment.
This is a contract 12 month role and the base pay range is $93,600 to $187,200 USD per year. Actual pay is based on location and may vary depending on relevant knowledge, skills, and experience from the candidate. Total compensation may include salary, company bonuses, sign-on bonuses, relocation package, and other benefits such as:
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your dependents
- Generous paid time off
- 401K / RRSP plan
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- Team-building activities throughout the year
- Flexible working hours
Do We Support Flexible Work?
Yes, as a remote team across North American time zones, we embrace flexible working. You may choose to work remotely, in-offices or hybrid, for a more flexible lifestyle that suits you best. Our offices are located in downtown Montreal and downtown Santa Monica, surrounded by great restaurants, entertainment, and cultural venues.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds are key to bringing our concepts to life. If you're looking to play a key role in creating the best immersive virtual world experience for our users, we invite you to join our team.