Who Are We?
At HoYoverse, we are committed to creating immersive virtual world experiences for players around the world. In addition to game products such as Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact 3rd, Tears of Themis, and Honkai: Star Rail, HoYoverse also launched the dynamic desktop software N0va Desktop, the community product HoYoLAB, and created a variety of products such as animations, comics, music, novels, and merchandise around our original creative concept.
Adhering to our mission of Tech Otakus Save the World, we have always been committed to technology research and development, exploring cutting-edge technologies, and have accumulated leading technical capabilities in cartoon rendering, artificial intelligence, cloud gaming technology, and other fields.
HoYoverse is actively engaged in globalization, with offices in Singapore, Montreal, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Seoul, and other areas.
- 오프라인 이벤트 촬영 팔로우(기획&촬영)
- 영상 보정, 편집 및 각 미디어 플랫폼 업로드
- 영상 촬영 경험이 있으신 분
- 영상 디자인 감각이 뛰어나신 분
- Adobe Premiere Pre / AfterEffect 사용에 능숙하신 분
- HoYoverse 게임을 평소에 즐겨하시는 분
- 서브컬쳐 게임 및 문화를 즐기시는 분
- 미디어 플랫폼 영상 업로드 이력이 있으신 분
What You Will Do?
- Follow-up on offline event shooting (planning & filming).
- Video color correction, editing, and uploading to various media platforms.
What You Will Need?
- Experience in video shooting.
- Strong sense of video design.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
You Will Stand Out If You Have:
- Enthusiasm for HoYoverse games.
- Enjoyment of subculture games and culture.
- History of uploading videos to media platforms.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds are key to bringing our concepts to life. If you're looking to play a key role in creating the best immersive virtual world experience for our users, we invite you to join our team.