Who Are We?
At HoYoverse, we are committed to creating immersive virtual world experiences for players around the world. In addition to game products such as Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact 3rd, Tears of Themis, and Honkai: Star Rail, HoYoverse also launched the dynamic desktop software N0va Desktop, the community product HoYoLAB, and created a variety of products such as animations, comics, music, novels, and merchandise around our original creative concept.
Adhering to our mission of Tech Otakus Save the World, we have always been committed to technology research and development, exploring cutting-edge technologies, and have accumulated leading technical capabilities in cartoon rendering, artificial intelligence, cloud gaming technology, and other fields.
HoYoverse is actively engaged in globalization, with offices in Singapore, Montreal, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Seoul, and other areas.
What You Will Do:
- To handle and manage the organization’s protection of intellectual property rights internationally.
- To handle and manage legal disputes across the globe, including those on a cross-border basis.
- Promptly address requests/issues in relation to the protection of the company’s intellectual property rights from across all relevant business units.
- Perform other basic legal / compliance related duties as and when the need arises.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in a recognised law school or similar or higher qualification in Intellectual Property Law.
- Have prior experience in the gaming and/or tech industry, in particular in relation to the protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights, preferably with a multinational corporation or a law firm with an international practice.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in the English language (which shall be the main working language), proficiency in basic conversational Mandarin (spoken and written) preferred in order to communicate with key business partners.
- Strong sense of accountability, excellent team collaboration skills, and the ability to perform effectively under pressure.
- Ability to communicate effectively with an outgoing personality
- The following, while not requirements, will be a plus to have:
- Strong interest in games and familiarity with ACG culture;
- Prior experience in international Internet-based companies, technology-based firms or law firms
- Familiarity and/or proficiency in a language other than English or Mandarin.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds are key to bringing our concepts to life. If you're looking to play a key role in creating the best immersive virtual world experience for our users, we invite you to join our team.