Who Are We?
At HoYoverse, we are committed to creating immersive virtual world experiences for players around the world. In addition to game products such as Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact 3rd, Tears of Themis, and Honkai: Star Rail, HoYoverse also launched the dynamic desktop software N0va Desktop, the community product HoYoLAB, and created a variety of products such as animations, comics, music, novels, and merchandise around our original creative concept.
Adhering to our mission of Tech Otakus Save the World, we have always been committed to technology research and development, exploring cutting-edge technologies, and have accumulated leading technical capabilities in cartoon rendering, artificial intelligence, cloud gaming technology, and other fields.
HoYoverse is actively engaged in globalization, with offices in Singapore, Montreal, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Seoul, and other areas.
What You Will Do:
- Independently handle cash payments for overseas companies, prepare petty cash journal and cash reconciliations timely.
- Independently process wire transfer payments for overseas companies, maintain bank accounts and prepare bank reconciliation timely.
- Handle bank related affairs independently, including but not limited to opening/closing of bank accounts, cheque deposit, new payment method implementation and other bank accounts related affairs.
- Assist with cash forecasting and variance analysis for overseas companies.
- Enhance payments related internal controls and policies, implement standard operating procedures and ensure compliance across the company.
- Cash management, optimizing cash utilization efficiency, and arranging term deposits and other deposit products when idle funds are available.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field from an accredited university.
- 2+ years working experience in treasury function.
- Strong understanding in payments related process and good communication skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Familiar with the SAFE regulations for various countries.
- Familiar with various overseas payment method, including but not limited to HTH, ACH, MEPS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and fluent oral Chinese to liaise with teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds are key to bringing our concepts to life. If you're looking to play a key role in creating the best immersive virtual world experience for our users, we invite you to join our team.