Howl is a new marketplace designed for creators and brands who crave transparent collaboration.
In the last 10 years, the $20bn influencer ecommerce market has become a critical part of the retail industry. It has evolved into social commerce, a new $1.2 trillion market opportunity (link) requiring new tools, protocols, and technologies for the creator economy. Howl’s tools are designed for humans who know that scale and growth come from working together with consistency and transparency. Howl makes it easy, reliable and motivating to earn even more. That’s what makes Howl the home planet for creator-led growth.
Howl is a remote-first company with a diverse team that reflects our vision. Our private beta launched in mid-2022 and powers social commerce for creators and brands across beauty, gaming, home, fashion, and consumer electronics for both industry leaders like Best Buy, Samsung, Target and cult favorites like Cariuma, Kosas, and Youth to the People. We are a Series A company backed by investors including HighlandX and NEA.
For more information, visit www.planethowl.com.
About the Role
Creator acquisition is pivotal to Howl’s growth. As the Creator Sales Director for the Consumer Electronics guild, you’ll be leading the strategy and execution on signing viral creators that can earn money by driving sales for our brand partners (including retailers like Samsung, Best Buy, and dozens of leading mobile device, PC gaming, and cameras & cinematography brands.
As a senior contributor, you’ll work closely with the VP of GTM and our brand partnerships guild leaders to help identify not just the right creator partners but product and guild growth strategy. You are the right fit if you have the hunger to make an outsized impact and have a strong track record of sales team performance. You see ambiguity and obstacles as opportunities to build something new. You take full ownership of initiatives and are proactive about capturing new opportunities.
You’re Excited About This Opportunity Because You Will:
- Run a full-cycle sales process with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Work with the most lucrative content creators in educating them about product marketing and monetizing their content in a decentralized way
- Work with some of the top name brands in consumer electronics
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways for creators and publishers to get the most out of the Howl platform
- Identify lead opportunities, collaborate with BDM to identify quality leads for outbounding
- Work with our product and growth teams by representing prospects and customers as we grow, enhancing features and building new products
- This isn't the typical sales role, as you'll be collaborating and providing insight on new go-to-market strategy, working on playbooks and experimenting a ton!
We’re Excited About You Because You Have…
- Full cycle sales experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of the creator/affiliate space
- Experience selling with a consultative approach to meet the needs of enterprise prospects
- Track record of success as it relates to closing long tail enterprise level deals
- A passion for mobile devices, PC gaming, cameras & cinematography, and more
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills to effectively collaborate with clients and senior stakeholders
The base salary range for this role is [$135,000-$145,000].
At Howl, we offer a competitive compensation package inclusive of base salary, incentive pay and stock options. Incentive awards are allocated based on individual performance. Certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Howl is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.