Howl is the creator platform for social commerce. We build tools for brands and creators to sell more products across every social platform, together.
In the last 10 years, the $20bn influencer ecommerce market has become a critical part of the retail industry. It has evolved into social commerce, a new $1.2 trillion market opportunity (link) requiring new tools, protocols, and technologies.
Howl enables creators and brands to run experiments on what products to talk about and how best to talk about them. Paired with data delivered at the speed of social, creator financing for products, and feedback loops delivered in a beautifully designed platform, Howl takes the guesswork out of selling products on social platforms.
Howl’s mission is to reduce barriers for creators and brands to build social commerce businesses. We are a remote-first company with a diverse team that reflects our vision. Our beta launched in mid 2022 and powers social commerce for creators and brands across beauty, gaming, home, fashion, and consumer electronics for both industry leaders like Best Buy, Samsung, Target and cult favorites like Cariuma, Kosas, and Youth to the People. We are a Series A company backed by investors including HighlandX and NEA.
For more information, visit www.planethowl.com.
About the role:
Howl is looking to bring on a Senior Product Manager to own strategy and execution for platform's products and tools. In this role, you'll work cross-functionally to truly understand our customers needs that elevate Howl's position in the creator commerce space. Our users are dynamic, diverse and range in expertise across Saas marketplaces and monetization tools. The right candidate will be customer obsessed, and drive decision making through data and accompanied by logic and sound judgement for product led growth.
This role is extremely collaborative as you'll work along side our leadership time engineering, product design, product marketing and customer facing teams in order to synthesize, drive alignment, and set the tone for product excellence and craftsmanship internally and externally.
What you'll accomplish:
- Develop a sound product led growth strategy for our platform and tools within our data pod
- Set a high standard for craftsmanship and product excellence at Howl
- Introduce PLG frameworks and research/ data into decision making
- Launch new products that service our creators and enhance existing ones
You are the right fit if you:
- Have experience at a growth stage start up and are excited about being being at a growth stage start up
- Enjoy collaboration, know how to synthesize information and align others to a strategy
- Have built consumer facing apps, ideally in the social or creator spaces
- Have marketplace experience (whether as a PM or another strategic role)
- The desire to drive product excellence and set a new caliber for craftsmanship at a product led growth company (you are a skilled writer of briefs and documentation that spark "Why" and "How" across teams)
The base salary range for this role is $195,000/yr - $235,000/yr USD.
At Howl, we offer a competitive compensation package inclusive of base salary, incentive pay and stock options. Incentive awards are allocated based on individual performance. Certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Howl is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.