Howl is a new marketplace designed for creators and brands who crave transparent collaboration.
In the last 10 years, the $20bn influencer ecommerce market has become a critical part of the retail industry. It has evolved into social commerce, a new $1.2 trillion market opportunity (link) requiring new tools, protocols, and technologies for the creator economy. Howl’s tools are designed for humans who know that scale and growth come from working together with consistency and transparency. Howl makes it easy, reliable and motivating to earn even more. That’s what makes Howl the home planet for creator-led growth.
Howl is a remote-first company with a diverse team that reflects our vision. Our private beta launched in mid-2022 and powers social commerce for creators and brands across beauty, gaming, home, fashion, and consumer electronics for both industry leaders like Best Buy, Samsung, Target and cult favorites like Cariuma, Kosas, and Youth to the People. We are a Series A company backed by investors including HighlandX and NEA.
For more information, visit www.planethowl.com.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Head of Partner Marketing who is responsible for leading and executing marketing programs and campaigns that drive lead generation for new creators and brands, as well as deeper engagement of existing users. This includes sales enablement materials including case studies, white papers, thought leadership content for our blog, as well as managing in-person events and webinars that drive leads and ongoing education. The Head of Partner and Field Marketing will work closely with the sales, partnerships, product, creative, and marketing teams to ensure alignment and success.
You’re Excited About This Opportunity Because You Will:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive partner and field marketing strategy targeting creators and brands, that aligns with the overall marketing and business goals of the company
- Collaborate with the PMM, sales, and partnerships teams to identify key audience segments, and develop marketing programs and campaigns to drive engagement and revenue growth
- Lead the planning and execution of events (both event sponsorships and hosting Howl-led events), webinars, and other marketing initiatives to drive partner and field awareness and engagement
- With with the CMO to develop and manage budgets and metrics to measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns
- Successful execution of marketing programs, campaigns, and content that drive leads and education at scale
- Analyze market trends and customer insights to inform content strategy
- Identify external storytelling opportunities in collaboration with PR, targeting industry outlets and speaking opportunities for Howl executives
We’re Excited About You Because:
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on partner and field marketing
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detailed, whether you’re project managing or writing content
- Ability to analyze data and make informed decisions based on the results
- Experience with event planning and execution
- Experience working with CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to deal with ambiguity, flex between high-level strategy and deep execution, in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience in the technology, SaaS, creator platform industry preferred
The base salary range for this role is $170,000/yr - $210,000/yr USD.
At Howl, we offer a competitive compensation package inclusive of base salary, incentive pay and stock options. Incentive awards are allocated based on individual performance. Certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Howl is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.