Howl is the creator platform for social commerce. We build tools for brands and creators to sell more products across every social platform, together.
In the last 10 years, the $20bn influencer ecommerce market has become a critical part of the retail industry. It has evolved into social commerce, a new $1.2 trillion market opportunity requiring new tools, protocols, and technologies.
Howl enables creators and brands to run experiments on what products to talk about and how best to talk about them. Paired with data delivered at the speed of social, creator financing for products, and feedback loops delivered in a beautifully designed platform, Howl takes the guesswork out of selling products on social platforms.
Howl’s mission is to reduce barriers for creators and brands to build social commerce businesses. We are a remote-first company with a diverse team that reflects our vision. Our beta launched in mid 2022 and powers social commerce for creators and brands across beauty, gaming, home, fashion, and consumer electronics for both industry leaders like Best Buy, Samsung, Target and cult favorites like Cariuma, Kosas, and Youth to the People. We are a Series A company backed by investors including HighlandX and NEA.
For more information, visit www.planethowl.com.
What you'll do
Howl is looking for a ABPto directly support the Founder and CEO. This individual will provide support to Howl’s CEO in a one-on-one working relationship and serve as a liaison to senior management and the Board of Directors. They will organize and coordinate outreach, be responsible for scheduling and travel, and oversee special projects. This role requires executive engagement abilities, creativity, and a passion for working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Strong candidates will have good judgment, excellent written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and an ability to balance changing priorities.
How you'll make an impact
- Provide Executive support, including calendar management and prioritization, with meticulous attention to detail
- Coordinate including meeting outreach, scheduling, travel, agenda creation, and follow up across our internal Executive Team and Board of Directors
- Support the CEO’s focus on company strategy by owning operational scheduling and communications across the organization
- Draft internal and external correspondence that support and uphold our brand
- Lead cultural initiatives aligned with our core values, including team events
- Partner with our Talent Acquisition team to support recruiting coordination and interview scheduling for C-Suite and senior leadership hires
- Collaborate with other Executive Assistants as needed to support the leadership team
- Independently manage and complete special projects, which may include but are not limited to company events, team offsites, and DEI initiatives
- Represent Howl and the CEO in a positive light using excellent follow-through skills and sound judgment
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ of experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting a CEO and/or Founder
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills across different audiences
- Strong scheduling and calendar management abilities
- Mastery of Google Suite (e.g. GMail, GCal, Docs, Slides, Sheets) and Slack
- Ability to work autonomously and to easily build trust with others
- Excellent communication, time management, and planning skills
- A demonstrated ability to manage project as well as set and meet deadlines
- Understanding of how to build new and modify existing systems and processes
- Discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment to handle C-Suite matters
- Keen business sense to understand priorities and make independent decisions when needed
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced office with a sense of urgency that requires coordination outside of 9-5 with the CEO’s schedule
The base salary range for this role is [$125,000/yr - $220,000/yr USD].
At Howl, we offer a competitive compensation package inclusive of base salary, incentive pay and stock options. Incentive awards are allocated based on individual performance. Certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Howl is a fully remote organization!
Howl is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.