Howl is a creator platform for the customer centric and product obsessed. Creators of every size use Howl’s commerce and payments technology to get better rates and easy payments for their big ideas. Creators on Howl earn more when they open doors for others, and have the tools to turn their craft into a business.
We are a remote-first company with a diverse team that reflects our vision. Howl builds so millions more creators can bring their talent, magic, and service to shoppers around the world.
What you'll do
Howl is scaling quickly and looking to hire hungry, results-oriented Brand Partnerships Directors to grow key accounts while helping to operationalize our go to market strategy.
As a Brand Partnerships Director at Howl, you will partner with industry-leading brands & retailers, with a focus on one or more verticals such as Beauty, Fashion, Home, Tech, and Gaming.
You’ll be on the forefront of performance marketing as Howl is fundamentally opening a new acquisition channel for marketers that blends the best of brand and performance. We operate at a massive scale - your work will directly influence millions of dollars of revenue for some of the most well-known companies in e-commerce. You'll work directly with our clients and their stakeholders to understand their marketing goals and be a partner for them in building a strategy for execution using the Howl technology.
How you'll make an impact
- Own top-line account health and revenue goals for your collection of clients across brands & retailers, identifying opportunities for growth and operationalizing them in order to set and hit ambitious goals for platform marketing spend
- Partner with client stakeholders on marketing teams at category-leading brands and retailers such as Best Buy and Sephora to understand their goals and co-create strategies
- Use data-driven insights to identify opportunities for campaign and partner testing on the Howl platform
- Conceptualize and execute campaigns and strategies using the Howl technology to help clients grow their share of product recommendations
- Oversee subscription renewals on SaaS contracts
- Serve as the client’s primary point of contact, helping to drive loyalty, stickiness, and an excellent client experience end-to-end
What you'll bring
- Domain expertise in a combination of the following preferred: Marketing Strategy (including a keen understanding of PR, Influencer, Affiliate and Performance Marketing tactics, challenges and returns across the marketing funnel), Brand Partnerships, Digital/Technical Customer Success, high-growth tech startup, SaaS marketing technology
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with clients, including senior stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills: you use data to draw insights and make decisions
- High-level of comfort building Excel models and working with large data sets to distill a lot of information into clear and actionable insights
- Equal parts strategic and operational — you love to roll up your sleeves and dive into account strategy and campaign set-ups when necessary
- Thrive in a matrix organization and comfortable working with cross functional teammates at all levels
- Bonus: Experience managing and/or growing SaaS contracts or performance marketing accounts
Howl is a fully remote organization.
Howl is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.