Howl is a creator platform for the customer centric and product obsessed. Creators of every size use Howl’s commerce and payments technology to get better rates and easy payments for their big ideas. Creators on Howl earn more when they open doors for others, and have the tools to turn their craft into a business.
We are a remote-first company with a diverse team that reflects our vision. Howl builds so millions more creators can bring their talent, magic, and service to shoppers around the world.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a skilled and creative Designer to join our new marketing team. You’ll be building the digital design of our marketing site as well as partnering with our creative and editorial teams to build marketing assets including but not limited to social media graphics, swag, event collateral, sales deck templates, and case studies. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about creators and commerce, and has the agility to flex into a wide variety of projects.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Architect our marketing sites, producing clear UX documentation for our including sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes. This will require collaboration with our Product Design team on customer journeys and share standard methodologies
- Collaborate with Editorial and Creative teams to produce marketing collateral and templates, including case studies and deck templates, social media assets, graphics for video content, swag and packaging designs, etc. This will include interviewing internal and external stakeholders to ensure each brief is clear
- Communicate progress and capture feedback from the right stakeholders for each stage of work. Iterate rapidly as ideas emerge and priorities change to meet the needs of each project
- Use analytics and user testing to inform the creative process
- You’ll translate our new brand into visual design for our customers, potential candidates, and our team
- You’ll have a direct impact on business goals through designing and iterating on our marketing site in collaboration with Product, Creative, Editorial, and Engineering
- You’ll bring surprise and delight to our in-product and marketing channel experiences for our customers
What you'll bring
- A strong portfolio documenting UX and graphic design experience
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Live design experience
Howl is a fully remote organization.
Howl is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.