Howl is a creator platform for the customer centric and product obsessed. Creators of every size use Howl’s commerce and payments technology to get better rates and easy payments for their big ideas. Creators on Howl earn more when they open doors for others, and have the tools to turn their craft into a business.
We are a remote-first company with a diverse team that reflects our vision. Howl builds so millions more creators can bring their talent, magic, and service to shoppers around the world.
What you’ll do
The Sales team at Howl is looking to add a unique individual contributor that will be more than just a salesperson. This role is unique because we are in a very pivotal stage in our growth and in addition to expanding our market reach and bringing on more logos into our books of business; we are also enhancing our product and building more tools that support our marketplace and that help drive revenue decisions for our customers.
As the first sales contributor to the merchant side of the business, early on in your role, you’ll work side by side with our product team on helping build the landscape of our platform while also interfacing with prospects for feedback and positioning.
You’ll be on the cutting edge of performance marketing as Howl is fundamentally opening a new acquisition channel for omni-channel retailers and new revenue stream for publishers. We operate at a massive scale- your work will directly influence millions of dollars of revenue for some of the most well-known companies in the industry.
How you’ll make an impact
- Since we are an early team, there will be elements of prospecting, building process, and iterating that will be a big part of this role
- Full-cycle sales with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of the Howl platform, which means you’ll also have to understand the publisher side of the business
- Coach and mentor future SDRs and team members
- Work with our product and growth teams by representing prospects and customers as we grow, enhance features and build new products
- This isn't the typical sales role, as you'll be owning new go-to-market strategy, working on playbooks and experimenting a ton!
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years selling tech products
- 2+ years selling to enterprise/ F500 organizations
- Successful track record
- Interest in data products, marketing tools and/or the retail industry
- Consultative by nature
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Experience selling martech/ consultative adtech tools
- Team lead experience
- Existing relationships with retail and eComm organizations
Howl is a fully remote organization.
Howl is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.