Howl is a creator platform for the customer centric and product obsessed. Creators of every size use Howl’s commerce and payments technology to get better rates and easy payments for their big ideas. Creators on Howl earn more when they open doors for others, and have the tools to turn their craft into a business.
We are a remote-first company with a diverse team that reflects our vision. Howl builds so millions more creators can bring their talent, magic, and service to shoppers around the world.
What you’ll do
We’re hiring our first Product Marketing leader to build and lead a world class product marketing team as we build out our broader Marketing department. In this position, you will play a crucial role across a wide spectrum of initiatives that impact our end customer. You should be an experienced, open-minded, curious marketer who can bring both creativity and business sense to this role. You love bringing big stories to life through crisp messaging and emotional stories, and are excited to craft our narrative, develop messaging & positioning, build target personas & journeys, create customer content for lifecycle nurturing, and enable our sales & success team.
How you’ll make an impact
- Create content that educates and entertains our prospects and customers as we escort them through their lifecycle journey
- Tell our story through a compelling narrative that resonates with our prospects
- Build a small team of data-driven product marketers who are strong storytellers
- Bring to life the incredible transformational stories of our customers
- Build relationships with existing customers, obtaining sign-offs, securing interviews, and getting the top logos
- Iterate thoughtful product messaging and positioning as new features are launched
- Develop a deep understanding of our market and own the creation of materials for market education, sales acceleration and thought leadership
- Partner with product stakeholders to develop core messaging and positioning, helping the team understand the nuances of the different verticals that we target
- Drive sales enablement through a close partnership with sales and development of key assets including first call deck, demo sequencing, competitor analysis and objection handling
- Obsessively tune messaging and positioning to maximize engagement
- Leverage the content repository to strategically nurture prospects and customers throughout their lifecycle through intelligent drip paths and across multiple channels
What you’ll bring
- 7+ years of product marketing experience; track record of owning marketing strategy for lines of business or products
- 4+ years experience managing and coaching small teams or product marketers
- A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- A focus on the details
Howl is a fully remote organization.
Howl is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.