About HousingAnywhere 🏡
HousingAnywhere is Europe’s largest rental accommodation marketplace. With the full ownership of Kamernet and the acquisition of majority stakes of Studapart, the company represents 30 million+ yearly unique visitors, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 100,000+ tenants finding their new homes in Europe, based on the 2022 performance. Young professionals and students, mostly aged between 18 and 35, looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers; ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants typically book longer stays outside of their country of origin and rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. The Rotterdam-based technology scale-up currently employs 260 people.
Our Mission 🌏
Rent Easy, Live Free.
We are empowering people to live wherever and however they choose. To find comfort and peace of mind on the other side of the world or the other side of town. All while feeling confident and totally at ease, whatever their adventure might involve. We are doing it by creating a new standard of renting. Safe. Harmonious. More options. Less hassle. With the help of our trusted networks of landlords and partners.
This position is part of the Managed Accounts Department. This department is in charge of assisting our tenants, and they work across our different markets: DACH, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese. You will be part of the Booking Specialists Team.
Your Role and Impact 🚀
- You will have the opportunity to provide product training and support to the users of our platform while you develop your business communication skills.
- You will do this mainly by outbound calls and identifying customers needs.
- Work together with members of the Sales team to identify trends, challenges and opportunities in the region you will be responsible for.
- Participate in team meetings and identify improvement opportunities.
- Take into account that this is not your average internship, your work will have a large impact on the region you are working in. We want to keep our customers happy!
Your profile 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- You speak English on an above-average level and French on a native level.
- You are a student or recent graduate in the area of Foreign Languages, Business, Communications or a related study and have a great interest in effective communication.
- You are someone who can work equally well within a team and independently. You take initiative and will go the extra mile to achieve your targets.
- You have the ability to structure your work following the team’s checklists and develop your own to-do lists.
- You are persistent, which is a central characteristic of our team. In HousingAnywhere we believe that persistence is the driver of our growth and success.
- You are someone capable of taking on new challenges. You are energetic, optimistic and imaginative!
- As a plus: you have already performed similar tasks before at least for several months.
- You are available on a full-time basis for at least 6 months.
What's in it for you? 📈🍻
- An exciting and full-time internship in an international start-up environment for your (first) professional experience.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and make an impact on the business.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 260+ people from 47+ different nationalities.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee, snacks, and fruits, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop
- Commuting costs covered for travelling between the office and your home address.
- We don't care about what you wear. You're welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won't judge you!
- You can participate in our Beer & Cheers to get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Starting: August 2023
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- 6-month internship
- The internship allowance is €700 per month
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands