HousingAnywhere is Europe’s largest rental accommodation marketplace. With the full ownership of Kamernet and the acquisition of majority stakes of Studapart, the company represents 30 million+ yearly unique visitors, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 100,000+ tenants finding their new homes in Europe, based on the 2022 performance. Young professionals and students, mostly aged between 18 and 35, looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers; ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants typically book longer stays outside of their country of origin and rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. The Rotterdam-based technology scale-up currently employs 260 people.
Rent Easy, Live Free.
We are empowering people to live wherever and however they choose. To find comfort and peace of mind on the other side of the world or the other side of town. All while feeling confident and totally at ease, whatever their adventure might involve. We are doing it by creating a new standard of renting. Safe. Harmonious. More options. Less hassle. With the help of our trusted networks of landlords and partners.
You will be joining the Sales & Supply department which consists of 60 team members. The United Kingdom & Ireland region is led by the Regional Manager, Martijn who with almost 5 years experience at HousingAnywhere brings a lot of expertise about the regions with him. In the Sales & Supply Team we focus on growing inventory and revenue by giving you full ownership of your local markets. We work collaboratively on delivering the strategic outcomes for sustainable growth. We enable personal development utilising a dedicated sales training platform. We hold regular team building events to connect our people together.
Your role & Impact
The Lead Generation Specialist is essential in fuelling the pipelines of the HousingAnywhere Sales Team. The Lead Generation Specialist role is the first step in the funnel of acquiring more supply for HousingAnywhere and will source new leads from a myriad of platforms and other online and offline sources across multiple countries.
- Identify and collect leads from a variety of online and offline sources.
- Receive and implement feedback from sales to improve lead quality.
- Perform online research to find information, collect or enrich data based on the requirements of the sales team.
- Identify websites, platforms, and other media that could become a lead source.
- Utilise online tools to find, collect and convert leads.
- Identify key decision makers at target companies and find their contact details.
- Follow and improve our playbooks & processes in order to maximise your productivity.
- In liaison with Sales Enablement and the Regional Managers discuss the lead generation targets.
- Consistently meet or exceed targets for your assigned markets.
- Perform data entry activities, update CRM, spreadsheets and other databases.
- Train and develop yourself in order to improve your performance and maximise your overall impact on the business.
- You can take ownership and be proactive.
- You speak English on an above-average level (another language can be a plus).
- You’re used to working with planning & prioritisation.
- You have communication skills & you are a team player.
- You are used to working with targets and KPIs. You are goal-driven and you strive to go above and beyond to hit your targets.
- You are always up for a challenge.
- You are a hard-working individual and prefer to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You consider yourself to be energetic and optimistic: we are looking for someone who can motivate their teammates, whatever happens!
- You are self-motivated and results-oriented with constant hunger for growth.
What’s in it for you
- Diverse international community (46+ nationalities).
- Hybrid working policy.
- Unlimited paid holidays, minimum-based not maximum.
- 1,000 EUR personal development budget.
- Complete coverage for commuting.
- Personal equipment, including laptop and ergonomic setup.
- Relocation support & 30% ruling application assistance.
- Gym membership discount with GoVital or OneFit.
- Variable pension scheme.
- Dutch/English classes budget.
- Fun team-building and after-work drinks every Friday.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.