Our Mission 🌏🏡:
Rent Easy, Live Free.
We are empowering people to live wherever and however they choose. To find comfort and peace of mind on the other side of the world or the other side of town. All while feeling confident and totally at ease, whatever their adventure might involve. We are doing it by creating a new standard of renting. Safe. Harmonious. More options. Less hassle. With the help of our trusted networks of landlords and partners.
You will be joining the Sales & Supply team which consists of 53 team members. The North America region is led by the Director of Sales, Morgan who with almost 9 years experience at HousingAnywhere brings a lot of expertise with him. In the Sales & Supply Team teamwork is key as we support each other on a daily basis. You will be the first member of our North America team, joining our efforts to shake up the housing market in the region!
Your impact 💥
As a dynamic and engaging Account Executive for our North America region you are ready to shake up the housing market. You will contribute to our goal and show how HousingAnywhere is a great product for landlords to advertise their place and will become responsible for providing the optimal experience for our advertisers. Our mission is to ensure that every tenant who is actively looking for accommodation can always find a home through our platform. This role will be focused on Business Development and New Customer Acquisition for the first 6-9 months and will evolve into a combination of Account Management & Business Development as we grow the market and acquire more customers.
- You have between 1 to 5 years of sales/ commercial experience (preferably within the real estate industry or with inside sales for a marketplace or a SaaS business).
- Proven track record of successfully managing and growing existing accounts as well as acquiring new business.
- You’re the master of communication & negotiation. You understand how to adapt your style depending on the client and the situation.
- You are used to working with targets and KPIs. You are goal-driven and are not scared of going above and beyond to hit those numbers.
- You are always down for a challenge.
- You are a natural problem solver and prefer to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You consider yourself to be energetic and optimistic: we are looking for someone who can motivate their teammates, whatever happens!
- You are an extrovert who likes to reach out and communicate with people.
- You are self-motivated and results-oriented with constant hunger for growth.
Your Responsibilities 👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽
- Finding new prospects and leads through our current lead generation tactics.
- Identify new channels and practices for lead generation in order to generate more/better/cheaper leads.
- Cold outreach via email and calls to qualify prospects and leads.
- Perform (remote) meetings and consistently follow-up with leads to acquire new advertisers.
- Negotiate with advertisers to maximise both the value we deliver and the value we capture.
- Onboard and educate advertisers on our products and services to maximise and accelerate their success.
- Manage incoming inquiries from advertisers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Grow existing accounts by getting more listings and upselling extra products and services.
- Maintain and develop mutually beneficial relationships with advertisers in order to deliver maximum value and great customer experience.
- Retain advertisers by keeping them engaged with the platform and making sure their inventory is always up to date.
- Ensure the search pages of your city(ies) are always optimised by thoroughly assessing and improving listings and profiles quality and completeness.
- Plan, organise and perform business trips to local markets in order to build personal, long-lasting relationships with our most important customers as well as acquire and onboard new customers.
- Attend industry conferences and networking events to acquire new business, develop relationships with important customers and grow your network of connections to unlock extra opportunities.
- Collect and deliver customer feedback with a data-driven approach focused on delivering maximum value to customers.
- Regularly analyse your city performance dashboard in order to identify bottlenecks and opportunities and translate them into action points.
- Train and develop yourself in order to increase your sales performance and maximise your overall impact on the business.
- Learn and keep yourself up-to-date with local regulations on property rentals and taxes, real estate developments in your city(ies) as well as best practices in property management in order to be the trusted advisor to your current and prospective customers.
What's in it for you?
- The most awesome, unforgettable team
- Fantastic international community (over 47+ nationalities)
- We have a paid unlimited holiday policy, we work with a minimum amount of holidays instead of a maximum amount
- Have the ability to work remotely (this is a US based role)
- 10% of work time for personal development
- Personal development budget of 1,000 USD per year
- Budget for Dutch classes
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and height adjustable table and chair
- Company-sponsored team-building activities
- (Online) After-work drinks every Friday afternoon
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team
- Private Health Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability (short-term and long-term)
- 401K plan (voluntary contributions - no employer match)
- Starting: April/May 2023
- Full-time Remote position (40 hours a week)
- You will work remotely from the US with the possibility of visiting our Rotterdam office for training
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Welcome Everyone. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere!
HousingAnywhere is Europe’s largest rental accommodation marketplace. With the full ownership of Kamernet and the acquisition of majority stakes of Studapart, the company represents 20 million+ yearly unique visitors, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 96,000+ tenants finding their new homes in Europe, based on the 2021 performance. Young professionals and students, mostly aged between 18 and 35, looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers; ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants typically book for longer stays outside of their country of origin and rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. The company aims to help 130,000+ people find a home in Europe in 2022. The Rotterdam-based technology scale-up currently employs 260 people.