Our Mission 🌏🏡
To create the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry — To help people with housing, anywhere.
We’re looking for a proactive and diligent Finance Operations Medior A/P to join our Finance team. In this role, you will be responsible for handling the financial aspect of our customer journey and for ensuring we provide a great experience for all of our customers.
- Creating a seamless customer experience, by ensuring that landlords receive their payments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Have knowledge and experience to improve, assess and set up processes to ensure the timely payment to our customers.
- Providing invoices and credit notes.
- Assisting our Customer Care & Sales and Supply department with escalated cancellations and refund cases.
- Working with the product team, to provide them with feedback on how to improve internal processes.
- Assist with financial reporting to our internal stakeholders.
- Working closely with Accounts Receivable.
- Main experience in Accounts Payable (2-3 years).
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable.
- Communication & Organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving & Analytical skills.
- Hands-on mentality.
What else is in it for you?
- Unlimited holiday policy!
- Personal development budget of 1,000 EUR per year.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand-new office in the heart of Rotterdam.
- Beer & Cheers every Friday.
- We will support your relocation process (e.g., flights and VISA)
- Starting: ASAP
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- You will work from our HQs in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, but with the flexibility to work remotely when needed.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team of colleagues are of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Celebrate Differences. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere!
HousingAnywhere is Europe’s largest rental accommodation marketplace. With the full ownership of Kamernet and the acquisition of majority stakes of Studapart, the company represents 20 million+ yearly unique visitors, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 96,000+ tenants finding their new homes in Europe, based on the 2021 performance. Young professionals and students, mostly aged between 18 and 35, looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers; ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. Through its advanced platform, tenants typically book for longer stays outside of their country of origin and rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. The company aims to help 130,000+ people find a home in Europe in 2022 with a plan to rapidly expand our footprint globally. The Rotterdam-based technology scale-up currently employs 260+ people.