Our Mission 🌏🏡
To create the most advanced technology platform for the rental accommodation industry — To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
You will be joining the Dutch team which consists of 7 employees and supported by 2 interns. The Team is led by the Regional Manager Martijn, who with almost 5 years experience at HousingAnywhere brings a lot of expertise about the Dutch region with him. In the Dutch Team, teamwork is key as we support each other on a daily basis. We do several Team Outings and love to have fun and enjoy our job.
Your impact 💥
As a Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for growing the inventory within your assigned market(s). You will be doing this by acquiring new business, private customers and generating leads. You will play an active role in supplying HousingAnywhere and help us with our mission to ensure that every tenant who is actively looking for accommodation can always find a home through our platform.
- Finding new prospects and leads through our current lead generation tactics.
- Identify new channels and practices for lead generation in order to generate more/better/cheaper leads.
- Cold outreach via email and calls to qualify prospects and leads, with a focus on both B2C and B2B with a 80/20 split.
- Perform (remote) meetings and consistently follow-up with leads to acquire new advertisers.
- Negotiate with advertisers to maximise both the value we deliver and the value we capture.
- Manage incoming inquiries from prospective advertisers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain and develop mutually beneficial relationships with prospects in order to deliver great customer experience.
- Plan, organise and perform business trips to local markets in order to build personal relationships with and acquire new customers.
- Attend industry conferences and networking events to acquire new business and grow your network of connections to unlock extra opportunities.
- Collect and deliver customer feedback with a data-driven approach focused on delivering maximum value to customers.
- Achieve or exceed monthly KPIs in terms of listings and advertisers.
- Train and develop yourself in order to increase your sales performance and maximise your overall impact on the business.
- Learn and keep yourself up-to-date with local regulations on property rentals and taxes, real estate developments in your city(ies) as well as best practices in property management in order to be the trusted advisor to your prospective customers.
- You are eager to learn everything related to becoming or further developing your skills as a sales development representative (sales/ commercial experience is a plus).
- You speak English on an above-average level and Dutch on a native level
- You’re used to working with targets and KPIs. You’re goal-driven and are not scared of going above and beyond to hit those numbers.
- You understand how to adapt your style depending on the client and the situation.
- You’re always down for a challenge.
You are a natural problem solver and you prefer to work in a fast-paced environment; you are a results-driven person.
- You consider yourself to be energetic and optimistic: we are looking for someone who can motivate their teammates, whatever happens!
- You like to reach out and communicate with people.
- You are self-motivated and results-oriented with constant hunger for growth.
- Travelling for work? Yes! Depending on the region you work in, you’re going to be on the road up to 20% of the time.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited holiday policy!
- Personal development budget of 1,000 EUR per year.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam.
- Beer & Cheers every Friday.
- We will support your relocation process if needed(e.g., flights and VISA)
- Starting: ASAP
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- You will work from our HQs in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, but with the flexibility to work remotely when needed.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team of colleagues exists out of many ethnicities, religions, countries of origin, sexual orientations, genders and abilities. We Welcome Everyone. The team culture is very open and we're all motivated by our vision to help people with housing, anywhere!
HousingAnywhere is Europe's largest rental accommodation marketplace. Through our advanced platform, tenants book for longer stays and typically rent accommodation for 3 to 12 months. Based on the past 12 months performance, our business represents 20 million+ yearly unique visitors, 160,000+ properties available for rent and 65,000+ tenants finding their new homes in Europe. Global talents, including young professionals and students looking to rent a home are matched with accommodation providers, ranging from private real estate owners to large-scale property managers. As a Rotterdam-based technology scale-up, we are a team of 200 people and we are focused on 39 key cities throughout Europe, with plans to expand our footprint rapidly.